Windows XP Service Pack 3 Black Edition v 2010 | 687 Mb
INTEGRATED APPLICATIONS AND MORE
* 5 new Windows XP Themes: "ChaNinja Style RC5 v1.0" & "Luna Element Black v5.1 + CSS" & "Zune Noir v1.0" & "Windows 7 Colors v1.0" "Disney - It's a Magical World v1.0".
* Same new Website Links in the Windows XP Favorites folder.
* Windows XP Key Changer (Keyfinder v1.51) + Working WGA Keys in a text file.
* TCP/IP Patch: Allows you to have 16777214 (MAX) Half-Open TCP Connections instead of 10.
* Uxtheme Patch: Allows you to use un-signed custom visual styles.
* SFC Patch: Allows you to disable and enable Windows File Protection with a registry key.
* USB 2.0 drive Patch: Allows you to install Windows XP on a USB 2.0 flash drive or USB 2.0 Hard disk drive.
* MassStorage v9.01.
* LAN v10.04.1.
* WLAN v10.03.
Windows XP Updates
* Windows XP Service Pack 3 (KB936929) v5.1.2600.5512.
* Windows Internet Explorer 8.
* Windows Media Player 11.
* Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (KB890830) v3.6.
* Microsoft European Union Expansion Font Update v1.2.
* Microsoft XML Core Services (KB954430) v4.30.2100.0 SP3 (including KB973685).
* Windows XP Root Certificates Update (KB931125) Version November 2009.
* Microsoft Update Agent & Windows Agent Update v7.4.7600.226.
* Microsoft Update Catalog Web Control v7.4.7057.223.
* 7-Zip v9.13 beta.
* Unlocker v1.8.9.
* SumatraPDF v1.0.1.
* Open Command Prompt Shell Extension v2.0.3.
* HashCheck Shell Extension v2.1.11.
* Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE) v6 Update 20.
* Flash Player v10.0.45.2.
* Shockwave Player v22.214.171.1246.
* Microsoft Silverlight v4.0.50401.0.
* Microsoft DirectX v9.28.1886 (including DirectX for Managed Code for "Microsoft .NET Framework v1.x").
* Microsoft .NET Framework en-US v1.1 Service Pack 1.
* Microsoft .NET Framework en-US v2.0 Service Pack 2.
* Microsoft .NET Framework en-US v3.0 Service Pack 2.
* Microsoft .NET Framework en-US v3.5 Service Pack 1.
* Microsoft .NET Framework en-US v4.0.
* Microsoft Visual C-family Runtimes v1,v7,v8,v9 (v2,v3,v4,v5,v6 already included in Windows XP Service Pack 3).
* Microsoft Visual Basic Runtimes v1,v2,v3,v4 (v5,v6 already included in Windows XP Service Pack 3).
* Windows Vista SP2 USP10.dll file for a greater unicode support (Can't add the Windows 7 one).
* A handful of various requested Runtimes from the internet like Auto-it, Openal ...
Windows XP Cyber Se7en Black Edition 2010
Windows XP Cyber Se7en Black Edition 2010
1. BACKUP YOUR FILES FIRST and then download all the up-to-date Drivers for your Computer.
2. Select in your Burn Program the option for Burning an Image file to a Disc, and select the file "Windows XP Professional 32-bit en-US - Black Edition v201X.XX.XX.iso" and Burn the Disc at a slow speed to avoid missing file errors when Windows XP gets installed. If you need a good Burn Program i recommend the free ImgBurn at "http://www.imgburn.com".
3. Go to your Mainboard or Computer manufacturer Website and look if there is a new BIOS update or an extra BIOS for Windows XP, if there is then update it. (This step can be skipped but is not recommended.)
4. Put your burned Windows XP Disc in your Optical Disc Drive and then turn your Computer off.
5. Start your Computer and in a few seconds you should see the text "Press any Key to boot from the CD." if you see this then you should press a Key on your Keyboard. If you don't get this message then you must set in your BIOS the Optical Disc drive Boot Priority above the Hard disk drive.
6. Wait until Windows XP has loaded the drivers then press the "ENTER" Key on your Keyboard and then the "F8" Key and then the "ESC" Key.
7. Now select the Hard disk drive where you want to install Windows XP (Default is "C:\") and press the Key "D" on your Keyboard and then the Key "ENTER" and then the Key "L".
8. Now select the same Hard disk drive again and press the Key "ENTER" on your Keyboard and now select the option "Format the partition using the NTFS file system (Quick)" and then press the "ENTER" Key.
9. Now you need only to install your Up-to-Date Computer Drivers and you are DONE Smile If you can't find all the Up-to-Date drivers for your Computer then use the Program RadarSync at "http://www.radarsync.com/software/s176591-radarsync_free_version". But it is not recommended to use programs like this mostly they give you wrong drivers and can mess up your Computer. Better you look what WLAN Card, LAN Card, Sound Card, Graphic Card ... model you have in your Computer and then search in google for the Card manufacturer websites and download the Up-to-Date drivers form there.
* If you are missing same Programs like Microsoft Outlook (LOL) or Microsoft Paint (ROFL) then take a look in the Favorites folder there you will find Website Links to better Programs and a lot more.
* To change the Windows XP Key after Windows XP is installed use the Tool "Keyfinder (Key Changer) v1.51.exe" that is on your Burned Optical Disc or open the ISO file with a Program like 7-zip. You can also change the Windows XP Owner and Company with the "Keyfinder (Key Changer) v1.51.exe" Tool.
* If you get a virus warning about the file "Keyfinder (Key Changer) v1.51.exe" this is normal because all AntiVirus Programs are detecting Key Changers as a virus (Hack Tools).
* If you have a question or a problem use Google or go to this Website "http://www.msfn.org" but don't expect that someone will help you if the solution for your question can be found in 10 minutes in Google or over the forum search.
Download windows xp sp black edition 2010
SN XP Black edition : W9VCJ-74DXW-JDDBV-PW777-WXD2T